Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wet Seal, Sweet Deal!

Gosh Carlz, you're so clever! I really need to stop with my stupid blog titles. But I really like Wet Seal's Plus Size line. They're like Forever 21, but with better quality. They even go up to a 4X, which is like a 26-28! So yay, win for us! I wish it wasn't just an online store, I love going to Wet Seal and looking at the clothes. They're so cute!


I don't know anyone whose shopped at Wet Seal, but I would love to buy some clothes from there soon! It's so cute. I love everything, really. Yay.

Check out some stuff I like :)
Sorry that the pictures are so small, I had trouble downloading them to begin with.

From left to right.

4. Embroidered Roll Cuff Capri, $24.50 (0n sale)
6. Denim Ruffle Dress (in black), $32.50

I would give them 3 out of 5 stars. I would love for them to have more clothes and have more deals! Click this sentence to check out Wet Seal!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to like wet seal alot. My favorite sweater dress was from there but I sized out. Love learning they have expanded their sizing. I will definitely check them out.klothesminded (dot) blogspot (dot) com

Allyssa said...

Nice! Are there any more deals for plus size dresses before Christmas?