Friday, July 22, 2011

Maxi Dress Madness

I'm not into Maxi Dresses really, but as I walk down the street in this 100 degree weather, it's all I see. They seem to be pretty lightweight, so it helps with all this humidity. And paired with a nice hat or some cute wedges, it'd make a great outfit!

I'm not a Maxi Dress kind of gal because I hate long dresses, prom was a nightmare. Once I took off my heels, I was tripping all over the place. And I kind of don't like all of the prints, I feel like it's too much of a goodthing..if ya know what I mean.

After much searching, I found 5 maxi dresses I liked! The one on the left is from American Eagle. American Eagle isn't really 'plus sized,' but they go up to XXL, which is like an 18/20. And they only sell the XXL online, so yeah. The model is wearing it as a skirt and it looks absolutely adorable! It also received 5 out of 5 stars from buyers! It's 50 bucks and if you click HEREEE you can find it.

From Right to Left

1. Forever 21 +'s Faux Scarf Maxi Dress, $29.80
2. Torrid's Purple Crochet Back Maxi Dress, $54.50
3. Torrid's Border Mesh Floral Maxi Dress, $68.00
4. Old Navy's Floral Chiffon Maxi Dress, $49.94

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just loved the last 2! Absolutely loved! Just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the purple one from Torrid and the Forever 21 dress