Monday, September 6, 2010

OOTD: Win from Marshall's!

So, I bought this outfit from Marshall's and wore it a couple days ago. Look's like it was way more than $35 bucks, but it wasn't! Just so you know, I fixed my hair up before I went out, so you could see the design more. I was just in a rush to get out and took a couple quick pics ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just wanted to show the design, hence the top two pictures. The bottom is a full body shot. Since the shirt is more like a tunic, it looks like I'm not wearing pants when I wear shorts and I feel weird, hahah. So I matched it with capris.
Shirt: Marshall's, $14.99
Capris: Marshall's, $19.99
I saw the same brand of jeans from Torrid and they were around 40 bucks. So, trust me, Marshall's is the way to go! I'll try to find a similar outfit so you guys can copy this. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From left to right:
Top row: Cream Studded-Trim Tank Top; $38.00, Torrid
Bead Halter Top; $18.99, Wet Seal
Wooden Beaded Trim Top; $19.80, Faith 21
Bottom row: Roll Cuff Capri; $21.99, Wet Seal
Beaded Slub Top; $17.90, Faith 21
Buttoned Pocket Denim Capris; $19.80, Faith 21

Personally, I would choose the Roll Cuff Capri and the Beaded Slub Top. Those are the most similar to mine. I love the design on it and I like the color, it's so rich. And I like the banded bottom, obviously haha. I'm not a fan of the Torrid one, I just wanted to post one because that's one of the stores where most people would try to find this shirt. The Wet Seal one is cute, it just wasn't my favorite. And I threw in the Wooden Beaded Trim Top for all you people who love to wear black :) If you go to the Faith 21 website, they have a lot of shirts like this, all for a perfect price! I'd just watch out though, Forever 21 stuff has like nothing to it, hence the price. ;) Hope this post helped!
Tomorrow is my first day of school, so I hope you'll like my outfit posts and the lines under my eyes in the pictures, ha!

3 comments:

Lisa Plus Size said...

Great picture. The capris were a good choice, you look so cute!

Plus Size Dorita said...

Only $35! That's a great deal, I have to go to Marshall's!

A World Wide Woman said...

I am a Marshall's "Fashion Warrior", but I think you out did me on this one! Great find and looks so nice on you.