Wednesday, September 8, 2010

City Chic Tribal Lookbook

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic

So here are the photos from City Chic's new lookbook, I like the pieces but not the looks. I feel like I'm in the middle of Ke$ha's "Your Love is My Drug" music video. The headpiece that is worn in basically every picture is cool, but I could never see myself wearing that, unless it was Halloween or something. I just wish there was a different kind of look so I could actually see the outfits better. But the maxi dress on the top right is really cute. All outfits are cute, I just wish they were done differently.
I don't know, I mean it's really creative and I give them credit. The shots look like they could be on ANTM, but I just don't like them. I like looks that go with the outfits. I can't see someone in a maxi dress standing in the middle of a wheel or whatever. When I looked at the tribal pieces by themselves, I actually liked them. They didn't seem tribal at all! They were regular, adorable, regular City Chic clothes that I love and wish I had enough money to pay for! So, please, can someone just make a regular lookbook once? I guess that takes away creativity or something, but I wouldn't mind something not crazy.


0 comments: