Saturday, September 4, 2010

OOTD: September 4, 2010

Although I have work today 12-8, I decided that I'd go to get Starbucks with my mom and as you guys can tell, I was tired and completely shot from the past two days. It was before I decided that I would just put my hair up in a messy bun and call it a day, haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirt: Torrid, what else? I tried to find something similar, which I couldn't on the site. I wear this shirt all the time because I love the banded bottom. I don't like when stuff sticks to my stomach and it just hangs there; my mom hates the banded bottoms because she thinks her butt is too big, but if you're normal in that area, it's a great fit. This is the closest I could find, completely different, but it has a banded bottom which is a plus!
Shorts: Marshall's, Source of Wisdom was the brand. I got the jeans for $14.99; going on the Torrid website (which would be the only other place I'd find those shorts that I know of), it is the same price. But that's with it being on clearance and their annual 50% off clearance sale. This is the closest I could find.

0 comments: