Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'M BACK.

So, my life has been pretty hectic, I say that all the time. I know. But it really has, I just finished my junior year yesterday (minus finals). I've been working mad hours at McDonald's and played at Carnegie Hall two weeks ago and went to Baltimore for my brother's baseball tournament this past weekend. And on top of all that, my router died, so I couldn't even get on my brother's laptop! But I got a new router and so I'm back!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All from Torrid, bought the outfits like 2 years ago so I can't get a link. Sorry for weird face, the sun was in my face when I looked up at the camera, hahaha.

For the summer at the beach:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's not available at Torrid anymore, at least not that I know of, but you can look at their whole swimwear department on their website. Just click one of the links below. :)

Regular outfit:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are similar to the shorts I was wearing in the picture, click this. The shirt isn't available anymore, but here is a plaid I like :). And the undershirt isn't available anymore either, it's such bs!

Sorry for the boring post, it's getting late and I'm tired. I will post something better tomorrow, promise. I miss you all.

0 comments: