Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update :)

So my dreaded week has officially ENDED. I got all my AP's out of the way, I finished my competition for music, and the Junior Prom has gone by. It's all done, YES!!!


You don't understand how thrilled I am right now, can't even explain. Sorry for the lack of updating, I've been like crazy sick. Yes, SICK. I was dying during my AP's, so bad in fact that I had a garbage can next to me and a roll of paper towels so I can blow my nose during my economics test. Then I almost passed out on stage at competition on Friday. Oh, and for Junior Prom .. I had no voice. And on top of that, I have a chorus concert tomorrow.

My mom has made me bed ridden for now, hoping that I might be alive and able to do something tomorrow. Then, my first real day of work is tomorrow, I hope it goes well. I need my voice, how am I supposed to take your order without a voice? I can see it now, me straining my voice, trying to get the words "Welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order?" out of my mouth and their response, "WHAT?" because I am still not audible. But I am working 19 hours this week, so I will be getting around $140+ bucks after this week, not adding the 2 hours of training from last week ;)

But yeah, not the best week I've had. Junior Prom was horrible, I was sick the whole time, couldn't talk, but I looked HOT. I am going to show pictures later, I gotta keep my readers coming back for more! But here's a hint, although I felt like shit .. I didn't look like it. And no one knew I was sick until I opened my mouth and nothing came out.

And between me and you, I looked better than my friends, all of who are like size 2's and 4's. SO WIN FOR THE PLUS SIZED GIRL :)

0 comments: