Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shoe Problem - Jr. Prom Style

So, you all know that I always get screwed over in some way. Dress shopping, jeans ripping, etc. Just weird stuff, ahaha.


So over the course of the week, I have been looking for the shoes I showed you in the previous post. So my mom and I went to Marshall's, TJ Maxx, etc. But in the end, none of the shoes had them, either in the wrong color, the wrong size. And I didn't feel like paying the difference of the shoes at Macy's.

So we went to Famous Footwear and they didn't have my shoes. But they had this Fergie pair, which I fell in love with. I actually like it a lot more than the Paris Hilton ones because it's like sexy. My dress is black, so I realized I wanted something a little more stand-outish. There was this other pair, that were similar to the PH ones, but with a ruffle on it. They were so adorable, but when I tried them on, they looked too elegant, like and I realized that's how the others would look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here they are, you can find them here. I got them for the same price as the Paris Hilton ones, $40. They are really good, but the only problem is that the person who tried the shoes on, broke it in a little bit the wrong way and it annoys me, a lot. But I'll get over it once I dance and stuff ;).

But yeah, that's all for now. Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Tiffany W said...

Glad you found something even though it wasn't what you wanted.

Unknown said...

Adorable shoes! ANd keep blogging - love it!

Sarah @ Return to Sender
http://www.tabayag.com