Thursday, May 6, 2010

So my internet is down..

This sucks. A lot.
My brother claims I kicked the cord off of my computer .. but that's why his wireless laptop can get a signal, but my computer can't. Makes no sense.

Anywho, I am at the library studying for my AP test tomorrow; I'm taking a break, don't worry. ;) But so yeah, I've actually been taking pictures of outfits and really have wanted to update. I am trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. There are so many important dates coming up right now, Junior Prom is next Friday!

But that's all for now, I'm pretty busy until about May 21st, aahahha. I need my life back again, seriously. But I haven't forgotten about you guys, promise. I have so many things to show you, like legit. Miss you guys <3

Wish me luck on my tests, love you guys. :)))

OH AND CHECK OUT MY AWARD I GOT, THANK YOU FATSHION FORWARD.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck hun :)