Friday, April 23, 2010

Outfit :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I didn't go out tonight, but I posted a group of photos from about two weeks ago. I went bowling with a couple of my friends and here are some pictures. I wore a really old Torrid top, I got it about 2 years ago. It sometimes pops up on clearance, in a light blue color. I would wear it and take a picture to show you it without my friends, but I went to the city and this guy grabbed onto my shirt and ripped it. SOME RANDOM GUY. So I don't know what I'm going to do, it was really cute. :/

And I understand it isn't thrown together all that well, I was just working quickly. I wanted to update today :) But I am gonna beg my mom to go shopping, like I seriously need shorts. I have one pair of shorts and ugh, they're short. I don't want like booty pants. Don't forget to comment!

Oh and I wore a black tank under it. :)

2 comments:

Moya2bean said...

im feeling this blog so much!!! Loves it :)

u certainly found a new follower!!!




chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

Allyssa said...

You've gotta check out theses plus sized clothing designs. They're so gorgeous.