Monday, February 15, 2010

Outfit Post?

As you guys may have know, I haven't posted an outfit in forever. I've been too busy reviewing stuff, whatever. This is long overdo, but I think you guys will get over it.

(I have no idea what my face is doing)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top: $14.99, Rainbow
Jeans: $19.99, Rainbow

I know the outfit isn't the best, it's simple. It's so cute though, I got so many comments on it, the ruffles are adorable. My hair is blocking it (it was a mess by the time I got home), but I definitely think you guys should buy this, cheap and worth the money. As for the jeans, I've never had jeans fit so nicely, it feels like there's nothing even there! That's probably because there is like absolutely no material to it, but whatever. For 20 bucks, I'll take what I can get.

I definitely am a fan of Rainbow. They have a pretty wide selection in their store, it's not the best stuff ever, but it's better than what Torrid has been putting out lately and it's madly cheap. Love you, rainbow!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hey there! You look adorable! I definitely need to check Rainbow out :)