Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cause I gotta have FAITH!



At first, Forever 21's new line for plus sized teens, Faith 21, was horrific. Everything was just ugly, I was so excited 'cause I love Forever 21, but just couldn't fit into it. But Faith was just embarrassing; however, I continued to check, hoping for the better! And luckily, my long wait has finally paid off - I actually like some of the stuff available!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. $17.80, Christine Cami
2. $24.80, Tubular Bib Knit Top
3. $32.80, Show Stopper Jacket
4. $15.80, Touch of Couture Tank
5. $19.80, Cuffed Denim Shorts
6. $19.80, Touch of Lace Cardigan
7. $15.80, Pleat Pocket Knit Skirt
8. $24.80, Gold Pocket Skinny Jeans
9. $19.80, Striped Button-Tab Cardigan
10. $24.80, Beaded Bib Top
11. $22.80, Demeter Floral Tunic
12.
$19.80, Beaded V-neck Top
13. $17.80, Sailor Applique Striped Top
14.
$19.80, Aztec Influence Tunic
Sorry about the smaller pictures for 13 and 14, I got pressed for space. :)

But seriously, how cute are some of the clothes? Everything is adorable and if you added up my wishlist (which is so much bigger on the site), you'd see how extremely cheap the store is. Bet it won't really last a lifetime, but you'll look cute for awhile ;). Seriously, Faith 21 has stepped it up.

Personally, my favorite has to be number 10, 7, or 3. I love the purple shirt (10), it reminds me of my favorite Torrid shirt, just not in black. Number 7, the skirt, so cuuteee, it makes me smile. And as many of you guys constantly hear, I've been dying for a blazer .. this is the closest to one on Faith right now :P.

My closing statement is just DON'T YOU LOVE HOW FAITH 21 OFFERS CLOTHES THAT LOOK GOOD THAT AREN'T BLACK?! :) :)

0 comments: