Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jordin Sparks :)

Did you know that right before she went on to American Idol, she won the Torrid Diva Search?! Well yeah, she did. How cool is that? She's lost some pounds since American Idol, but is still curvy and gorgeous! I saw a picture of her one day and just loved her look, so I decided to share it with you guys, also giving you pieces so you can copy her look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. $26.50, Buffalo Pintuck Tunic Top (Wet Seal)
2.
$22.80, Skinny Edge Pants (Faith 21)
3.
$52.00, Brown Faux Suede Daisy Western Boot (Torrid)
4.
$20.00, Black Large Covered Buckle Stretch Belt (Torrid)

Although I'd prefer her boots in black (which Torrid does, btw), I still think she looks completely adorable! I honestly want this outfit so bad, so simple, but ahhh so good!

0 comments: