Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 4

So today was about the most exciting day, ever!! I woke up, went to the gym. And that was it. As I am typing this at 10pm, I am still in the clothes that I was in 12 hours ago. I am not going to take a picture of my outfit, ahahaha.

However, it is a St. John's University shirt and Reebok shorts. My outfit goes into large sizes, so it's perfect for working out in! I got my t-shirt at St. John's, ahaha. My brother went there and just gave me his old shirt. As for the shorts, I got them at Marshall's for like ten bucks, not even kidding.

A good thing for workout clothes is that a lot of the major plus sized stores (for teens) offer the stuff we need. I don't really like pants for working out, however most of my friends are into the yoga pants lately. At Faith 21, you can get your own pair of yoga pants, in two colors, for just $13.80! Similarly at Faith, you can get a basic t-shirt for $4.50 and pair them with shorts or pants, still looking good :). Also, Torrid has a whole section of Activewear where you can get outfits to work out in, but a little better of a quality than Faith.

That's it for tonight, I'll try to dress up nice tomorrow. I need to go on a shopping spree soon, seriously. I miss clothes!

0 comments: