Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OOTD: Finally


Okay, I know I make lots of excuses about not posting and I'm sorry for that. I've just been a pain lately and haven't been able to keep up right now.

But here it goes. Are you ready for this?

This is my outfit I wore out the other night. Yay, I think it's cute. The shirt is from Dots; I'd give you the link, but their website isn't that good. Like you can't online shop, you can only view like 4 shirts, 4 shorts, etc etc. I wish they had a better site.

However, the shirt was 25 bucks. I love the sparkles and when I wore this outfit to the city the other day with my mom, I got so many compliments. Some women told me that shirt was "created for me" and some creepy old guy was like "so beautiful..." when I walked by. So creppy lolol <3 But yeah, the sparkles make it. And normally, I'd stay away from horizontal lines, but because they're wavy, it actually looks nice.

The shorts were from Rainbow for 19.99 and the jacket was from Lane Bryant's Loop 18 brand. It was on sale and was 25 dollars. It's really cute and has that whole military concept to it, but it's really crappy. Both buttons on the elbows fell off and I now have to hold it together with bobby pins because it didn't give me extra buttons. So ghetto. But whatever. #overit

I really love the shirt though because you can wear it to school or you can go out to a party, it's really easy to either dress up or dress down. Not going to lie, it might be one of my favorite shirts I've ever bought. You can't see my accessories, but I'm wearing studs in my new! second hole and these wing earrings in my first hole. I got them at a random boutique in my town, I adore them!


Sorry that the lighting sucks, but I couldn't get a decent picture without the flash going off badly. But yeah, that's basically it. Thanks for checking it out, comments?!?! Please!

1 comments:

cheap clothes said...

If your face is round and you end up gaining a few pounds after 40, you can really look very wide and full. Wear long earrings to make you face look slimmer. Avoid large circular earrings, hoops and studs.