Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday! Bottoms up!

Just got out of the shower, not too sure what I'm going to wear yet. Honestly, I'm not even sure of my plans yet. It's either go to Fire Island (which I still need to ask for permission from my mom) or stay home and go to my friend's party. But more importantly, what am I going to wear?! I'm thinking of wearing my City Chic ruffled top, it's so cute and I'm obsessed with ruffles so it's kind of perfect. The only thing that really bugs me, however, is that it has a banded bottom. Like, I feel like the band on the bottom looks weird with a skirt. But I really want to wear a skirt. Chances are, I'll just wear it with shorts and call it a day.

I don't know, there's something about banded bottoms and skirts. I feel like those kind of shirts look 1000x better with something like shorts or skinny jeans. Meh, outfit problems. And since it'll probably be cold on the beach later in the night, I'm going to bring this cute military jacket I got from Loop 18, Lane Bryant's young adult line. So, I'll be adorable ;)

Okay, I need to get dressed. I'll hopefully get a lot of pictures taken by my friends so yeah, byeee

0 comments: