Monday, December 6, 2010

City Chic Discounts Yayayayay!

So we all know how poor I am and how my minimum wage job allows me to purchase absolutely nothing. So, whenever there is a good deal, I'm all for using that discount up to its maximum use ;)

SOOOO *drum roll please!*
CITY CHIC, WHICH IS THE BEST STORE IN THE WORLD, HAS A 30% OFF DISCOUNT TO ALL US BUYERS.

Originally an Australian plus size retailer, they have branched out to the US and now are selling their wonderful and totsey totes adorable clothes to us! So, if you plug in the code BM30FS, you can get your 30% off on the best clothes in the world.
Seriously, I have never purchased from them because who knows what size is right for me and if I have to send it back, the shipping would be a pain, but I'm so excited right now.

Being that they are pretty expensive, I'd take full opportunity of this amazing offer because, honestly, it'd be stupid not to.

Click thisss ---> City Chic! <---Click ittttt

They really have some great clothes in there, the only problem is 1. they're expensive (at least to me) and 2. it's like summer in Australia, so they don't really have clothes that can typically keep us Americans that warm, lol.

NEVERTHELESS, go to citychic.com like now. Okay :)

0 comments: