Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 4, 2010 - BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

I went all the way to Atlantic City from Long Island to see LADY GAGA! It was seriously the best day I've ever had in my life, not even kidding. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe and I can't even begin, this would be too long of a blog to read! But we made shirts for the concert, they glew in the dark, but we didn't take pictures in the dark cause we're dumb.

Mine was "WADJA BAD ROMANCE," it's like an inside joke cause at the end of Bad Romance, Gaga is like screaming that and we say it that way. Then I have all the ra ra ah ah ah and stuff around it. My best friend did "He ate my heart" and cut out a heart and slits and then my other friend did "I'm a free bitch, baby;" get it, free bitch? July 4th? Hahahaha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got my shorts from Marshall's, I've been making some good finds there. :)
And CAUSE I KNOW YA'LL WANNA SEE SOME GAGA!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Literally, the best concert ever. I had so much with my friends, we met Alex from the Real Housewives of NYC, went on this stroller thing and screamed at people, saw Gaga. Like ughhh, I wish I could go again. But happy belated fourth!


0 comments: