Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Picture Post? SAY WUUUTTTT!


YEAH WHAT. HERE WE GO. LEGGO. BOTTOMS UP!


Now I know I look friggin' retarded. But it was like 6:30 in the morning and I just took a shower and my dorm room was really hot.

Oh btw, I was at orientation. My school was brutally hot and I probz should have took a picture outside because my campus is GORGES; but whatever. Btw, I'm going to Ithaca. Get the gorges statement? (we have gorges, they're gorgeous)

But back to clothes! Guess where my shirt was...TORRID YUP WHERE ELSE?! And the shorts are from Marshall's. I wish you guys could have saw my earrings, they're so cute. I'm gonna do a post about jewelry soon :)


Now to the important stuff. So I just went through all of Torrid's site in hopes of finding it, but no. You can't really see the lace details in the photo, but it's really pretty. It's sparkly and it makes the shirt that much better! I bought it a size smaller a while ago to give me incentive to lose weight and it finally fits, so I'm excited! Haha.

Then I went to about every other site I could think of to find something similar and got nothing. I mean, there's a shirt in black that is lacey and nice, but WHO WANTS TO WEAR BLACK EVERYDAY OF THEIR LIFE? Ugh. I can't stand black anymore, so no more.

This is the closest I could find, it's from Forever 21+ and I love it on the model. It's 22.80 and it's known as the Sequined Sweetheart Top. That's all I could really find. Sorry! I still think it's cute though :)



1 comments:

Thick Threads said...

cute top love it! and those shorts are super cute too! :)

xo
A_Riot
www.thickthreads.net