Saturday, March 12, 2011

Meaningless post..

So whatever, I lack with the posts, I know. But you guys don't understand my life at the moment.
But, I'm trying. Although I don't have pictures, I have a story for you all. So, you guys know about my pure hatred for Torrid because of how overpriced they are? Well, I don't necessarily them, I just wish they weren't so expensive because their clothes aren't all too nice to begin with. Well, when I was in Albany a couple of weeks ago, I stopped by a Torrid and fell in love all over again. Despite being in between sizes because of losing weight, so I was nervous about wearing clothes down a size but everything went so well. I got back into a Torrid size 2 which made me super ecstatic! Grant it, I bought three shirts and it was like 100 bucks, but ugh so worth it! I'll take a picture over the course of this week, they were adorable and I love the shirts <3 One I haven't worn yet because it's pretty tight, but I've been losing weight and hopefully, this'll be the week that I debut it!

Then, I went shopping again. I was in the neighborhood and stopped at the Riverhead Outlets where they had a Lane Bryant Outlet. Lane Bryant, I know...really? But no, I remembered that they had a Loop 18 store in there which is like the teen version of Lane Bryant! We all know that LB is even more expensive than Torrid, but I was lucky to find out that everything in the Loop 18 store was 50% off so I bought three shirts. I'm going to try and stop by there soon because I want dress pants, but yeah. So Loop 18 was actually pretty decent, the clothes were pretty cute!

But I have to go to bed, hope you all don't be too tired when you wake up. Happy lose an hour of sleep night or whatever, lolz. I have work at 8am tomorrow..totes perf! Bye!

0 comments: