Friday, March 26, 2010

I AM GOING SHOPPING TOMORROW!

It's true. Yours truly is finally going shopping again, thank heavens. The only thing is that I have to go to like Zoomba or something with my mom, some workout class. No big deal, but yeah. As for lack of updates, I've been really sick and haven't been allowed on the computer. I'm sneaking on it right now cause I am stuck at home, sick. :(


But I am in desperate need for shorts, capris .. that sort of clothes. I want to go to Queens and look at the Faith 21 there, but it's like 45 minutes away for clothes and I know my mom won't drive me for that. But ahh, I want their clothes soo bad!

I have off this whole week though for Spring Break, so I will try and get out with friends - take pictures, all that jazz for your guys. So I am going to go shopping this week and look for a junior prom dress this week, lots of big stuff for you guys!

AND MAYBE I WILL GET A LITTLE TAN THIS WEEK. I'm as pale as a ghost, can't take it no more. But that's all for now, peaceeeee! Happy Friddayyy

0 comments: